Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'd Stop Half Way

There's nothing worse than not having your cell phone. I forgot it at work today, I think. It wasn't in my bag when I got home so I'm assuming I left it at work. If not, I'm screwed!!!! There's also nothing worse than filling out passport forms, that's what I did today. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to leave work early and head to a passport office. My parents and I are hoping to go to New York at the end of May. But I'm really cutting it close, If I don't get it in time I'll try not to be disappointed and maybe take a little vacation some where else later on. In other news, it's official, two room mates have moved out and one has moved in. I haven't met him yet but Josh saw him and said he was Asian. A little culture to add to my Caucasian household. I got a letter from my Grandma Wiebe today. She learned from my blog (through Auntie Krista) that I missed Saskatchewan and she had no idea I even liked it there. I had some of my most memorable moments on the farm. The Wingaurd Picnic, the Wingaurd ferry, dragonflies, Saskatoon berries, bail jumping, deer hoof prints, dirt roads, 7 hills to the house, banana bikes, mini golf, grasshoppers, baseball, Tinker Toys, Risky Business, kittens, cows, the ride-on lawnmower, reading, fresh potato's, fruit with cream for dessert, the missionary prayer list by the fridge, gum boots, potato salad, Prince Albert, sunsets, road kill, Ping Pong, The Piano, The steep wooden stairs to the basement, the musty smell in the basement that I LOVE, the deep freeze full of cow, the junk yard, the tire swing, Kevin and Rebecca's attempt at a tree fort, empty fields, graveyards that contain old relatives, White Birch Trees, coyotes, cutting hay, Grandma with fly swatter in hand, Grandpa's hat and stripped shirts, Dad's permanent smile, Auntie Barb watching TV... our old TV from 1988, the tractors, the paintings in Duck Lake, Scrimshaw (lol), Ice cream, The post office, OK I'll stop now but just know I could go on forever.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nothing better than roadkill.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I die without my cell phone..which I'll take as a bad sign.

I remember you always talking about Duck Lake and how hot it was

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

gee. sounds like the life ^^


you are the best stephanie i know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter