Saturday, May 24, 2008

Answers

Today I worked both jobs but I had a few hours in between so I went out for dinner with a few friends from the Club. It was nice, I introduced them to the Pickle Barrel's Pina Coladas. Kevin and I had them a week ago and I fell in love with them. Then we went and bought a cork screw because one of the girls I work with lives in an area where four rapes just happened. So she now has a non suspicious self defense weapon. As for those questions from my last post, I'll try my best to answer them now.

Mom: When did you eat Mc Donald's last?
Me: About a month ago, I'm doing good.
Mom: Do you have Ontario Medical yet?
Me: No, not until June 1st!!!
Mom: How many movies do you own?
Me: The ones in Toronto... almost 100, not including my TV series.
Mom: Would you ever move back to BC?
Me: YES

Tamara: Share with us your motto for life.
Me: Oh man. I don't think I have a motto, but Tamara you have opened my eyes and I've been trying to think of one, a genius one. Something to do with being happy.

Kevin: How do you feel about your Roomie?
Me: I wish he would just leave me alone and pretend I didn't exist. Well, I wish he would consider my existence when he's blasting his music, he has no respect for other people. I would also like it if he got a job so that he would be in the house less. Two of my room mates are on disability.
Kevin: Do you think it's true that lefties tend to be more artistic than rightios?
Me: That's hard to say, actually Amanda, Tamara, Lauren, and my Mom are all lefties and they are all very creative in different ways. Kevin, are you a leftie?
Kevin: Do you know anyone in Vancouver?
Me: Not really, just acquaintances. I have a great aunt there, Aunt Helen???
Kevin: Pizza or French Fries?
Me: Both.
Kevin: What is your earliest memory?
Me: When I was 4 years old and we were living in a trailer, I remember my Grandma Porter shouted "They're here!!!!" and I ran and looked out the front window where I saw my dad getting out of the car with my mom who was holding my new baby brother Kevin W.
Kevin: Is Iron Man real?
Me: In our hearts.
Kevin: What are your thoughts on Dr. Suess?
Me: Green eggs and ham, three bears on a bike, sometimes I wonder if he's on the same thing as the guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland.

Thanks for your questions, Darci if you thought of any I'll still answer.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Chris said...

ok Steph, I hope you have lots more then that at home cause I'm not 100% sure but I think I probably own 4x what you do for movies (not including TV shows) and not counting VHS... or Beta.. ;) jk about the beta but that'd be funny

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

those pina coladas were yum. loved those answers and yes.. of course i'm a lefty! and i figured those girls are lefties too.
you really dont like your roomie guy.

hmmm yeah dr seuss was definitely special. he's awesome though. a very special man.

let's hang out this weekend! those tracks are calling for us!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oh my goodness!! Ok I have been trying to remember what the name of the place we ate at when I was there is..PICKLE BARREL! I have been craving it since about 2 weeks after I got home. Maybe you could ship me (express) a meal? Or maybe just a pina colada.

I loved this post..I think I'm going to jump the train and do one of my own.

PS--I think you should give left handedness a shot. You'd fit in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter