Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rough Summer Plans

No strike tomorrow, that means I 'm going to work :( My room mate was supposed to be out by tomorrow but I have seen no signs of him packing. Maybe the date was extended until the end of the month or maybe he convinced the land lords to let him stay. Whatever. I went to Toronto Island with Kevin and Nathan yesterday. We were only there for like an hour but the weather was so perfect and I had a really good time. I have pictures but I'm waiting for Kevin to post his first since he has better ones.
I bought some special running pants. I'm going to run while wearing them. All I need now is the right shoes and one of those water bags my brother has then I'm all set to start jogging.
So these are my rough plans for the summer; I'm not going to Terrace, I'm going to attend a load of concerts, I'm going to go to Wonderland three times, I'm going to Niagara Falls, I'm going to Orangeville with or without Josh, I'm going to the tracks with Kevin and maybe Tim if we're lucky and if we were really lucky Andrew would be there too, and of course I'll be working everyday. I'm planning on going to Terrace at the beginning of September, so watch out for that!

3 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Yea! So excited to see that you are coming to visit!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I must admit sadness came over me when I read you're not coming to Terrace this summer..BUT, then I saw that the plans are for September and my sadness was crushed by joy! That should give both of us the perfect amount of time to get in Sleeping Beauty shape

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

poopy! no strike =\
but yay. i can't wait to walk the tracks. yup it was fun. i will post the pics asap. put some up on facebook just now. but you already know that. was hoping you posted them on here already XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter