Saturday, May 24, 2008

Stars

Tonight the sky was so clear and the stars were so bright. I wish I had the guts to lay a blanket in the front yard and look up at the sky all night. Tonight walking home I thought of Leah and I when we slept in sleeping bags in her back yard. Early in the morning we got really cold so we went inside to sleep. Later on that morning Leah's dad was up and saw a black bear sitting on their fence in the back yard, so he threw apples at it to scare it away. If Leah and I stayed... who knows what would have happened, Ryan wouldn't have a wife and you wouldn't have this blog to read.
Today I was at the tanning salon and Leah Miller was there (Much Music VJ/ Dallas Green's girlfriend). It's weird that she goes to the same one as me. Anyway the salon has these new beds that talk to you. It tells you random facts about tanning and stuff. You can turn off the voice, it gets kind of annoying.

2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

shweeet. awesome photo! i missed the clear sky. took a nap at 5 and then woke up at 11.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I love being able to see the stars at night!

How long have you been tanning for??

PS--Have fun with your parents while they're there!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter