Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Polish Chocolate

So I met with my parents today in Mississauga. We hung out at their B &B for a bit and then went to the LTT convention. After that we went out for Chinese food with the Barkman's. I won't see them again until Friday when we leave for NYC!!!!!!!! My mom brought me a gift from Ryan and Leah, it's the creepiest thing you've ever seen. I'll take a pic and show it one of these days, it's a turnip man. Also today my supervisor/coworker, Renata took me to her house and to a near by Polish store where she bought me about 50 lbs of Polish chocolate. I have chocolate to last me the rest of the year :)

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

that's a lot of choc!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You better take TONS of pictures in NYC!! I am so jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter