Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmasssssss

Christmas is OVER! On Christmas day my grandparents were over so we cooked eggs benedict for breakfast, mmmmmm. At around eleven Ryan and Leah came and we opened gifts. Later we headed out to the lake. It was so nice there before but since it snowed it wasn't as awesome. Then Leah's parents came over and we ate the biggest meal of our lives. We ended the evening with a movie.
For Christmas I bought Ryan the movie "Harry and the Henderson's". I haven't seen it since I was like ten. When I watched it again it was pretty lame... sorry Ryan. Leah and Ryan bought me the entire collection of "Where's Waldo?" books. The gifts just keep getting creepier from them. Anyways, I have a few days left here in Terrace. I'm hoping I won't have any problems flying out. I was pretty lucky getting here, the day after was when all the delays started. Poor Bonnie.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Holy are you going to be able to bring that collection back with you? lol

And yes...poor Bonnie :(

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I NEED to watch Harry and the Hendersons!!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

AHHH hahah i'munna post a pic from xmas. my cousin looked like waldo XD

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Dear Stephanie,

You need to do a photo update. I know you're busy with work, but come on..call in sick or something! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter