Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back :(

I made it home from my little vacation. The plane was about 30 min. late and my TV didn't work again!!!!! It sucks when you have nothing to read, nothing to watch, and you just have to sit there for 5 hours. Josh was sweet enough to let me watch whatever I wanted on his TV but I didn't want to put him through that torture. There has been thunder storms here all day. I've never seen so much lightning. It's kind of depressing coming back to this weather and knowing I have to go back to both jobs tomorrow. Noooooo! Overall I had a great trip and I know Josh did too. Pictures to come.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Darci said...

Glad to hear you landed safely!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

It was so nice to see you!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter