Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shift #2

I finally got shift number two at The National Club, I was beginning to wonder if I still worked there. Tonight was another huge banquet . At the beginning I had to be one of those persons who walks around the mingling people with a tray of ordure's and weird creations that no one can tell are. Crap, and everyone kept asking me what things were, I had no idea. I also served wine for the first time, I think I got the technique down. My table went through 6 bottles!!!!! Is that a lot for 9 people? The best part was at the end when we got to eat the left over dessert, chocolate layer torte. The job takes a lot of energy out of me, I'm always running around and lifting heavy trays. I think the amount of exercise I get will eliminate the amount of food I eat there.

So other than working I've been sleeping in a little too much, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon a little too much, and helping out Andrew on his final documentary project. I'm his editor/assistant director. We're going to be holding auditions in the next week or so. It's a Mockumentary called "Jack the Sitter". It's about a babysitter who kills his competition. Ohhhhhh my head is hurting!!! Better leave it there.

6 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Please show us the uniform. Please Steph!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey you.

what's up? haha sounds hectic for sure.

hope you're having fun with drew!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Gwen said...

I can tell I am getting very old and boring, because when I read your post, all I could think was, Find out what those hors d'oeuvres are and tell me how to make them.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tamara, Let's make a deal. I'll show you BOTH unforms (from the theater and the National Club)including the shoes, if you blog for seven days straight, and it has to be a moderate sized entry, none of those 3 line ones. Ok?

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger joni said...

oh stephanie you are playing hard core now!!!(GriN) Now you have us!!! Tamara what are you going to do???...Come now, we all wanna see the SHOES!!!!
ps Ohh Gwen i hope you find out them little devilish d'oeuvres ..then you will post about it, and maybe i can make them. haha

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Go read my comments in my book report post! I wasn't insulting sudoku! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter