Monday, March 19, 2007

This Wasn't Planned

Last time I posted was on Thursday!!!!! I really have nothing to say except that I'm still alive. Here are some random facts about my life in Toronto.
- I have my old landlords air mattress and I'm scared to go and give it back to her. I don't know why.
- I lift the phone book to exercises my arms. To show you how big it is I placed it beside this lovely green apple.
- I drink out of McDonald's Batman collector mugs.
- A little touch of Terrace.
- I have a big purple flash light in my closet and I hope one day I can use it (secretly I want it to be during a natural disaster of some kind).

- It costs $21 to take a taxi from my house to work.
- I love going on the subway, except during rush hour. During rush hour your packed in there like a sardine.

- I get on at the Runnymede station (West side), The school and the theater are at Eglinton Station, my new job at the National Club is at King Station, The Eaton Center is at Queen Station and Dundas Station (that's how big it is!), Yuk Yuks is at Osgoode Station, Much Music is in between Osgoode and Queen Station, and the CN tower is at Union Station.

- My secret getaway spot where no one can find me is at the Yorkdale theater.
- The malls I go to.
The Yorkdale Mall is for the high class snobby people
The Dufferin Mall is the ghetto mall
the Eaton Center is good for the whole family

and the Yonge and Eglinton Center is like my home (it's the mall where the theater I work at is located).
- I have a scary room in my house where I never go, it's where the spiders are located.

- One day I will.... Go to a big concert, be an audience member on Much on Demand, go to Wonderland, go to that big Museum (can't remember the name), go to a wave pool, swim in Lake Ontario, Go watch the Toronto Symphony Orchestra (Dad!!!!!!), watch Andrew on stage at Yuk Yuks, watch one of those big street parades that they air on TV, watch a movie on IMAX, ummmm I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment.
P.S. Kevin, how's your leg?

8 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

:O STEPH!!!! That was you!!!!! I was so scared! I thought it was some creepy man and didn't know what to say. Elisa was a witness of the scarey event.

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

^^^ I texted Kevin a random text "Yo! How's your leg?"
and he replyed "Who is this?" and I replyed "It's your brutha from anatha mutha"... he didn't reply after that. Lol, I love being creepy to Kevin!
P.S. Kevin, did you ever find that Backstreet Boy Vid I put on your computer?

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Kevin Wiebe said...

haha ya I did, that wasn't as creepy though

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Christy said...

what happened to Kevin's leg?

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You might become radio active if you swim in Lake Ontario.

Please don't make me sleep in that creepy room when I come visit! Please!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

haha! awesome post ^-^ love it.

hmmmm "Dufferin Mall is the ghetto mall" XD hahaahhaah
never been there, but that's crazy.

oki, will post up some pics of "back home" sometime just for you.

haha dig your house btw...and that phone book and the green apple =D

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Seraberry said...

RANDOMNESS. I love it!
I love that your my number 1 fan and number 1 commenter on my blog. Which I haven't made a post in forever. Don't worry..tomorrow's my day off.....CAT GETS SNIPPED SNIPPED!
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Carin said...

Great Post Steph! Totally makes me miss the big city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter