Monday, December 31, 2007

Shut Up

New Years Eve. I'm working tonight, it sucks. I'm guessing it will be really slow at the theater. The first thing I'll be doing in the year 2008 is probably sitting in an office chair rolling coins or counting bills. I might meet up with Josh afterwards. The subway's running until 4 a.m. and I think it's free. Tomorrow is my last day to sleep in before I go back to the Club. I'm really not ready to go back yet. I know every one's probably wondering why I haven't got a job in the film industry yet but the truth is I hate when people ask. To work in the film industry it's all or nothing and right now I can't afford to give it all. Actually I could use a holiday, a real holiday that involves sun, beach, hotels, food, weird lizards, and palm trees. I'm in an angry mood right now because I just watched "Shut up and Sing", the Dixie Chicks documentary. It's so good. I love documentaries. "Grizzly Man" is one of my favorites.

4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Do you get paid more for working new years eve? If so, at least that's swell!

And I agree..Shut up and Sing was an awesome documentary..Grizzly Man would be better if we got to hear them being eaten. That might be morbid, but it would make it end with a bang.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey you.
still have to watch Grizzly Man. havent seen Shut Up and Sing.
got them pics up btw!

happy new year, woman! have fun with your loverboy =)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Happy New Year from Prince George!

I could use a sunny, tropical holiday too. I'll have to settle for May in Toronto!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

Grizzly Man rocks!

My new years eve was alright. How was yours? I wish I was hanging out with you and Kev, I miss you guys a lot. How are things in Toronto?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter