Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bright Beautiful Important Memo

You don't have to read this, I'm just venting.

I think no one appreciates me at work because...

-Today I dropped $200 worth of rolled coin on my foot. It hurt so bad and no one cared.
- I mopped the entire theater entrance so one of my co-workers could go home early, no thank you from him.
- I made this bright beautiful important memo for the safe only to see it be torn down right after.
- Doing everyone else's work, no break for me.
- Till crashed, customer complaints, ATM machine broken, dirty carpets, mop bucket needs to be taken to the elevator and then brought to the ice room... send Stephanie to do it all!
- I had to carry $1500 worth of rolled coin across the building, it was really heavy! No one would open the door for me, so I had to set it all on the ground.
- "Hey, where's your ticket?!!!!"
"Ummm, I work here."

Whatever, they appreciate me more at the Club. Speaking of the Club, David Suzuki will be coming to speak at the end of the month!!!

7 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Steph, we should start a club.

I would tell you to ditch those buggers, but I'm not one to talk when it comes to crappy work people

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

I'm sure that's not true about work. I bet they really do appreciate the stuff you do they just are to busy with there own stuff to really express it which is no good. I think that is where the problem lies most likely.

Thank you about the pictures :). I sort of wish I had a better camera with me but it was really pretty out that night and I only had my cellphone so I did my best with what I had.

I enjoy your updates as well. If you do end up checking out some of that music let me know what you think. I'm glad to hear you had a good new years. Perhaps a good concert will come around soon, hopefully. What was the last one you went to?

Sorry this comment is ridiculously long haha. You keep warm as well :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

P.S. Most of the pictures were taken near my house and the Metra stop which is also close by.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aww. thaat sucks. i agree with tim though.

keep shmiling! we should hang out again sooon.

peace!

oh yeah, editing that documentary this month. have to finish it before feb...if you wanna heeelp i'd dig that.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Darci said...

hey, not that I'm spying on you.. but it's 3:55 my time.. so that would make it 7:55 right? weird... cause I Was looking at friends on FAcebook and it said you had just been on within the last five mins.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Timothy Steinman said...

Helvetica is a pretty great documentary. I'd be curious to know what you think about it for sure.

I'll do my best to get some pictures of my adventures here. haha.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Darcy, it's only a 3 hour difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter