Wednesday, January 02, 2008

TfC now TFMC, ewww.

Today I went back to work at the Club. It was so boring, I spent the entire morning just separating cutlery. They installed security cameras in random places. One of them is in the Simcoe kitchen where I work breakfast. Now I really can't slack off. All the staff who work in the Simcoe usually work hard until after 8:20 a.m. That's when the general manager walks in and says hello, checks on us. After he leaves we make ourselves toast, have coffee and read the newspaper. I hope they don't put one in the elevator because that's where I go to pull up my nylons and put on lip gloss. Interruption!!!!!!! I just got a package from Tamara! She sent me two tank tops, a sweater, two pairs of underwear, body butter, and two bags of chips, one of them being Old Dutch! Can you believe they don't have Old Dutch here? Growing up, Old Dutch was the ONLY brand of chips. Thanks Tamara!!!!!
I ran into Evan yesterday. Evan from film school who was my partner for many of the small film jobs I had. He moved to BC like a year ago. It was so weird, we walked passed each other and then both turned around. We talked for like a minute and then I let him go to spare him the awkwardness. Speaking of film school, Kevin was telling me they changed their name to Toronto Film and Media College, he also said they might be going out of business in the next few years. That would kind of suck if that happened because it doesn't look good on my resume at all. I went to an unsuccessful film school, hire me.
So on New Years Eve I worked until about 12:15 a.m., Talked to my mom on the phone, and then met Josh at his boss's condo. It was a good night, I made it home around 4 a.m. and then went out for breakfast with Josh, but it was 3 p.m. so it wasn't really breakfast. New Years Eve ended up being better than Christmas.

10 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

security cams. bummer. i dont think they'll be keeping an eye on you every second though. it's just if something happens, they can go through the footage...right?

haha oh and it's still TFC by the way. i dont think they're puttin the M in there. still wack.

steph and josh sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S--...

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

so i have an account? weird...

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Hey Josh...it's really easy to add a picture to your profile...you should try!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Josh!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Even if they do have cameras in the elevator you should still go in there to pull up your nylons and put on your lipgloss..you just might get a fat raise!

Ignore that..

I hope you enjoyed the Old Dutch to the max..and I hope they arrived without exploding all over your underwear lol

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i personally think if people want to see a picture of me that it should be with steph. just a thought.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Josh, you win. But i have to approve the picture.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

you guys are such lovebirds yo.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I need to see Steph in this lovebird state

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm no different, leave me alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter