Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anger Post

So I'm angry at my brother... Kevin. Kevin Mark Wiebe. I used to pick him up in my impressive 92 Honda Accord after his band practices. It made all his band geek friends jealous of him because he had a cool sister that would pick him up everyday in such a cool car. I gave him my room, my money, free rides to Walmart, my knowledge of pop music, and how does he repay me??? He doesn't talk to me, answer me, or respond to any sort of communication for over 4 months. Wait, I talked to him on the phone on Christmas but everyone in the entire room was forced to talk with me. Kevin, you suck.
P.S. That's Kevin's ugly foot

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Kevin is in loooooove. It sucks..(and definitely not a good reason to not talk to your sister..especially a sister who used to have a 92 accord!) My sister went through the phase of "I have a boyfriend, which merits not talking to anyone BUT him whenever I have a free moment in my life" It passes though..hang in there, Steph!

PS--I'll kick him for you next time I see him.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Aww. Don't worry little brothers get over themselves eventually. Remember he will always love you but just forget to tell you.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

hey. dont worry. i did the same thing to my fam while i was in colorado...i still kinda do though, but just cuz it's hard to get in touch with them.
anyway, like tamara said...it'll pass.
he loves you!

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

PS that foot looks brutal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter