Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

So I guess it's time I updated. I had the last three days off and didn't bother to update because I was preoccupied with Roller Coaster Tycoon. I did some other stuff too; laundry, cleaned my room, typed out my resume, caught up on some sleep, watched some Third Watch and The Green Mile, took a walk to Harbour Front and of course spent every day with Josh. I just got back from Josh's, I met his family for the first time. His dad cooked a vegetarian meal, which was surprisingly very good and they gave me way too much chocolate to bring home. I remember my first Easter in Toronto. It was like a week or so after I moved here and I didn't know anyone, anyway I opened my door and in between my door and the screen door was tuns of chocolates and Easter decorations left by the old man that lived in my landlords basement. After the nice surprise I made mashed potato's with fake microwavable gravy. Then I ate my potato's and chocolates on my bed and listened to the radio for the rest of the day. This year was so much better.

4 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

wow. sounds like you had a much better time. totally thinking of you, and missing you. HAPPY EASTER Steph. luv ya. *hugs*

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Glad this year was better!! So nice of that old man to give you all that chocolate last year!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You didn't give any juicy details on the fam! But I'm guessing since they hooked you up with some chocolate, all went well. Glad you had lovely long weekend :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

=D
awesome shtuff!
when we hanging ouuut?
huggies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter