Monday, April 07, 2008

Bad Day

I got my passport today. I was happy until I saw my birthday was wrong. Seriously, why doesn't a bird just crap on my head, I'm getting tired of all this bad luck. And my landlord!!!! Every time I put clothes in the dryer she comes and takes them out while they're still wet and puts hers in. That is so rude, I would never even imagine doing that to someone. There's more... I have this big crack in my door and people can see in my room if they really wanted to. Today I covered it up with tape. Today while I was taking a pee a spider with a white bum crawled from under the door and charged at me. It wasn't a pretty picture. In the end I won and the spider died a slow death. I rolled some coins today, I ran out of penny rollers and I still have a million pennies. I walked past McDonald's today. It's almost been three months since I last had it. I wanted some nuggets so bad, but I fought it and went to Subway instead. I want to see Tamara's new eyebrows.

6 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

aw gee. that is bad luck. time to go to church, shorty XD

i think what sucks the most though is being broke.

all spiders must die.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Ew..I just ate a rotten pumpkin seed.

Ok, I can't even handle that your landlord takes your clothes out of the dryer! That would piss me off beyond belief..You should leave a note on the dryer next time your clothes are in there.

Steph, cracked doors, spiders, crazy roommates..you need to get out of there!!!

Thankfully, after about 10 minutes of harsh scrubbing..the skin underneath my eyebrows is no longer stained. SO. EMBARRASSING.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Definitely leave the note. I went to McD's today. I was already 15 mins late for lunch. I will make it up later I promise :D
Hopefully you can get your passport sorted out. where are you planning on going?

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Brown Eyed Girl said...

eeeewww spiders!!! gives me the eby geebys just thinking about it. I agree all spiders should die..lol as for the landlord lady ..HOW RUDE!! you should leave a note.. but in all honesty I would start looking.. I hope that everything gets better for you,much hugs and love..

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

I can't believe that you actually killed a spider! You're all grown up now.
Three months must be longest you've ever gone in your whole life without McDonalds. I'm impressed! Is Josh still not drinking coffee?

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

HAAAAA!!!! No he drinks it still.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter