Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Eat My Tooth

Tamara, your funny. I laugh every time I read your blog. Just thought I would start out with that. So I was having some intense tooth aches in the last month and yesterday half of my top wisdom tooth crumbled off. Sickkkk, I know. The pain is gone but now I have to deal with the dentist , I wouldn't mind but I don't have dental coverage. I can't even afford to just get it pulled out so it might just have to stay damaged until June when I get dental from the NC. Some good news, Josh and I discovered this amazing trail like two minutes from my house. It has this beautiful creek beside it. I'm going to start jogging and that's where I'm going to do it. I was going to join soccer this year but the games were too far away, and at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays. I want a car, I want to go on holidays, and I'm tired of both my jobs. I'm currently in job hunting mode.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

shweeet. we should walk the railroad sometime soon too, before i go to the Phils.
and Sweeney Todd was good! the only difference is I knew most of the songs in Across the Universe, so that was more fun.
but yeah, Sweeney Todd was done really well. wanna watch it again. the songs are awesome.

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

I know how you feel with the toothaches..half of my face swelled up last time I had one, but like you, I can't afford to get it fixed. Once I'm back in school I can go..but I might die of blood poisoning before then. If I do, promise me you'll come home for my funeral.

Ok...now that I'm done over reacting..
I wish you were here so we could jog together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter