Friday, January 09, 2009

I Want Soup

I got back to Toronto. My flight was delayed as expected and I spent New Years in an airplane. It kind of sucked but what made it a little better was when I looked out the window of the plane at midnight I saw fire works exploding all over the city we were flying over. It was perfect timing. On to more happier news, I have strep throat and an ear infection!!!!! My boss made me leave work yesterday to go to the Doctor. I haven't been to the Doctor in like 5 years and it was just to get a bandage changed. I decided not to go to work today. I feel as helpless as a loaf of bread.

5 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Hope you're feeling better. I remember that year when you had strep throat for about 6 months on and off. Hopefully it won't last long this time. Cepacol lozenges and Steri/sol rinse. Rest and drink lots of tea too. Doctor's orders!
Happy New Year!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon. We've been living off soup lately. http://mypolaroidblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/just-soup.html

Glad to hear that there was a bright spot to being stuck on a plane.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You have no idea how proud of you I am for not going to work!!!!!!!!! Hope you feel better SOON.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

PS- You want soup. I want you to update.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Joleen said...

How about a movie update?
How did you spend your birthday? Something... Anything...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter