Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hi

I've been busy and my Internet was having some problems last week, that's my excuse for not posting. Anyways I went to the dentist today. I pretty much go to the dentist every month. Besides the root canal and getting ready for gum surgery I have four cavities!!! It's not like I have a disgusting mouth, I brush and floss everyday, I think it's my bad habit of eating bad food before bed. I will try to do better.
I joined indoor soccer!!!!!! I'm really excited and extremely scared at the same time. I miss soccer so much, it's been almost three years since I played. The reason I'm scared is because I'm extremely out of shape and I don't have time to get in shape for soccer. Another reason is it's really far away. It takes me an hour from my house to get there, I have to take the subway, get on a bus and then switch buses. My games are on Sunday nights sometimes as late as 10pm and it's located in Scarborough. As Kevin C puts it, Scarborough is the "bum hole" of Toronto.
Valentines day is coming up, so is tax season. There's no escaping either of them. I told Josh, no gifts for V-day except a box of chocolates because end of October was our 1 year anniversary, December was Christmas, January was my B-day, April is his, and that's just too many gifts to buy each other during half a year.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

You and Josh should watch the Titanic..keep tradition alive!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ah good to know you're getting back into your sport. sweetness.
good luck this month!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

Hey, tax season can be good. You will probably get a refund! It will help pay for all of those dental visits!

Do you want me to send your soccer shoes and shin pads? Are they still here? Maybe there will be someone on your team that you can carpool with. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter