Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Death Cab

I went to a concert a few days ago with Josh. We saw Death Cab for Cutie. Opening for them was Ra Ra Riot and Cold War Kids. All the bands were good, I enjoyed it except for the part of never seeing the band due to my height. This was a concert hall, there were no seats. It wasn't until the encore when I saw the tops of their heads. Anyways the next coming months are concerts concerts concerts!!!!

I've been working on my top 20 movies and I let someone take a sneak peak at them. Well that "someone" made fun of pretty much every movie on my list so I don't think that post is going to happen anymore, sorry.

I had that gum surgery a few weeks ago, it went fine. I had to wear dressing over part of my gums for a week, it sucked when it came to eating. The pain is gone now, I had to take pain killers and antibiotics for a while. Now I'm $1300 in the hole.

I've been watching the first season of "How I met your Mother" and it is pretty great. Thanks Kevin.

I can hardly believe the stupid weather right now. For weeks it was warmish, occasional rain, spring type weather. Now it's snowing, windy and freezing!!! I went to Orangeville last week with Josh and his dad. It's where the other half of Josh's family lives. We all went and watched his brothers hockey game and went to his mom's place after. The weather was so bad while we were there. Sideways ice pellets and then snow.

No real plans for Easter yet...

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Darci said...

A plus about newfies are that most are short!

I promise I would never make fun of your top 20, PLEASE share it.

Moriah said it was snowing in Montreal too, and it's beautiful here, I'm sorry.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning hopefully. Last time I scheduled a check up and walked out with a filling after a few tears.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Oy I need to make a few dental appts this summer that I'm NOT looking forward to. Oh well, I might as well do it while I can still be on my parent's medical.

Sorry about the weather..move back to BC!!!!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

Yo! Pleaaaaase post that top 20!! I promise you won't regret it.

I thought TDot would have good weather by now?

Ahhh my ear's hurting from my cartilage piercing :(

Hi to Josh and cool that your kisser's better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter