Sunday, March 22, 2009

Considering

Kevin C asked me to post on my top 10 favorite movies. I've been trying and it's way too hard to narrow it down. I forget who, but someone got so annoyed with me for this same reason. Whenever a movie I really liked came up in conversation I would be like "That movie is so great... blah, blah, blah... it's one of my top ten". It made them mad when I would say this because I said it about every great movie, way more than 10. Maybe I'll post my top 20 in no particular order. Basically this is just a post to let Kevin know I'm considering his suggestion.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

YAY! i actually said top 10 because i thought maybe it would be less of a hassle than your top 20 haha so you doing it anyway is pretty awesome.

and yeah i wrote that thing in my blog and NO i wasn't talking about the movie Elf.. just kidding, i wuz talking about Elf. i love that movie. it's hilarious. and plus i love zooey deschanel haha

have you seen the show How I Met Your Mother? i've been watching it and it tickles.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

UM EXCUSE ME! DO not just post it in random order. That's practically cheating ok? Do it in order! it shll take mor etime, but no big deal. Take 5 extra minutes and everything will be ok. Guess what? I have had too much. Oops. No big deal. Ok steph I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter