Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Blue Devils

Last night Josh and I were walking to my house from the subway and it was so friggin cold so we started running, then we started racing which was a huge mistake. My foot got caught on his some how and and I tripped. I fell hard on my knees and then on my hands and slid. It hurt pretty bad but I just started laughing because I saw the neighbour watching from out his window and I must have looked pretty ridiculous. I ripped my gloves and my knees are pretty bruised. Poor Josh thinks it's his fault.
So I have my first official soccer game tomorrow. My team is "The Blue Devils" which I find kind of weird because the league is called "Saint Michael's". My game's at 10 pm which I'm kind of angry about. It's so late and it takes me at least an hour and a half to get home by bus and subway. Anyways, good night!

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Darci said...

Hopefully your bruised knees won't slow you down tomorrow night.

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

ouch. haha i could just see you falling then laughing.
have a good game! "blue" meaning sad maybe?
is your game in scarborough? good luck catching the last train!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

update!!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

I second that motion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter