Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Vacaaa Pt. 1

Here are the first set of pictures from my summer vacation!!! First off Josh and I flew into Edmonton where we met my parents and then drove to Prince George. I got to see three of my cousins who I haven't seen in two years; Craig, Tyler, and Rebbecca. That's more than half of them, lol. And I got to visit with the grandparents. After a few days there we drove to Terrace!!!

Jasper
It's become a kind of tradition. The first main activity Josh and I do when we get to Terrace is take a drive up Shames Mountain.

Also a tradition, I let him drive down the mountain... never again! I got to see Amanda's belly! And some cool people!


It was soooooo hot everyday so we spent a lot of time at the lake.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

whoa these are sweet. josh's face made me laugh. he looks like he's having too much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter