Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Hate Sundays

I hate Sundays. I always get that horrible feeling that tomorrow is Monday no matter how much fun I'm having. My soccer team had to forfeit our game today because only four people showed up. It made me so angry because it was our last game before the playoffs, I haven't played in three weeks and it takes a lot of effort for me to get there. I don't think I'm joining indoor soccer this year. They raised the price $100 more than last year and they moved the games to Saturday night! I'm in search for another league.
News... I will be taking a course on Excel at George Brown this September!! Basically I've been looking at job postings and everything I want to apply for says knowledge of Excel is a must. I'm actually really excited. I miss school and this isn't much but it's a start. I actually miss school so much that I have been studying French for the last month. I read and do French exercises for approx. an hour a day. I'm lame.
I'm on a diet right now. I've been eating mostly vegetables, salads, yogurt, fruit, the occasional meat (whatever they serve us at work) and sugar free candy. It's so hard not to eat carbs, they're everywhere!!!! As for exercising, I haven't been that motivated. Diets suck but I'm sick of having a belly full of jelly.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Darci said...

That really blows about your soccer game :(
Not eating carbs is a challenge, but if you can full from the other food you will find the weight falls off. I concur that diets suck.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Joleen said...

It was so nice to have you at home for a visit. It went by way too quick!
I'm waiting for the whale watching photos...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger trippy spaz said...

when does school start?
bummer about your soccer game.
man I wish I was in Edmonton when you went there. craaap
you should win the lottery and come here!
my net wuz down for a week so I didn't post anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter